Flu Clinic Dates & Times
- 0 – 2 years at risk – to be invited to book an appointment with a Practice Nurse
- 2 – 3 years on the 31/08/2020 – to be invited to book an appointment with a Practice Nurse
- 4 – 11 years on the 31/08/2020 – to be immunised by the School Nursing Team not by the practice.
- 12 – 17 years on 31/03/2021 – to be invited to book an appointment with a Practice Nurse
Adults Ordinarily Vaccinated
- 18 – 64 years on 31/03/2021 at risk – to be invited to book an appointment at a Practice held dedicated flu clinic
- 65 + – to be invited to book an appointment at a Practice held dedicated flu clinic
Housebound patients and care homes vaccinations will take place during the month of October.
New categories for Immunisation – Due to Covid Pandemic
Household members of shielded patients and those aged 50-64 years who do not ordinarily receive the flu vaccination are eligible once the “at risk” cohorts are vaccinated. We are awaiting further guidance from NHS England as to when this will be. Please visit this site for further updates.
We Kindly Ask
You do not call to book your appointment until invited to do so.
When you attend for your booked appointment ensure you adhere to Covid secure regulations, keep 2 metres apart and wear a face covering.
To minimise queuing, do not arrive before your allocated appointment time.