Flu Clinic Dates & Times
- 0 – 2 years at risk – to be invited to book an appointment with a Practice Nurse
- 2 – 3 years on the 31/08/2020 – to be invited to book an appointment with a Practice Nurse
- 4 – 11 years on the 31/08/2020 – to be immunised by the School Nursing Team not by the practice.
- 12 – 17 years on 31/03/2021 – to be invited to book an appointment with a Practice Nurse
Adults Ordinarily Vaccinated
- 18 – 64 years on 31/03/2021 at risk – to be invited to book an appointment at a Practice held dedicated flu clinic
- 65 + – to be invited to book an appointment at a Practice held dedicated flu clinic
Housebound patients and care homes vaccinations will take place during the month of October.
New categories for Immunisation – Due to Covid Pandemic
Household members of shielded patients who do not ordinarily receive the flu vaccination are eligible from the beginning of November.
- 50 – 64 years not ordinarily vaccinated.
Due to vaccine supply those in the new categories will become eligible for immunisation in the first week of November. These patients will not be invited individually but should contact the practice or visit our website for further details.
We Kindly Ask
You do not call to book your appointment until invited to do so – using the dedicated flu line number detailed in your invitation. All other flu enquiries are to go through the main reception line of 01502 722326.
When you attend for your booked appointment ensure you adhere to Covid secure regulations, keep 2 metres apart and wear a face covering.
To minimise queuing, do not arrive before your allocated appointment time.